We’ve got you covered.
Gaps in hardware service coverage, inaccurate asset information, or insufficient response times can suddenly become roadblocks at the worst possible time: when you need to repair a business-critical network asset.
Rely on Acuative’s experienced service contract administrators to ensure that your network assets are properly covered and that you get the right level of support — exactly when and where you need it.
You can trust Acuative to assess, plan, quote and implement the maintenance plan from Cisco and other leading manufacturers that makes the most sense for your network and your budget. We analyze your needs, track your specifics, site by site, manage the renewals and make any changes you may need to ensure that all your network assets are covered.
Whether your business has a few network devices, or thousands, let Acuative handle your service contract administration to reduce your risk of network problems while saving time and money.
- Increase uptime, reduce equipment failures and protect revenue
- Simplify coordination of multiple contract termination dates – eliminate confusion, exposure and budget issues
- Plan and budget accurately for equipment replacement costs – no surprises
- Seamless coverage of all of your sites across your entire network, even those that are geographically dispersed
"Your staff has supported me very well over the last three years. We have many asset changes and wrinkles that need to be addressed on an ongoing basis. You have always risen to the challenge and continually keep our Cisco SMARTnet contracts in order."
– Operations Manager, Financial Services