Acuative has some of the highest quality, experienced and certified engineers in the industry.
Our engineers have experience solving business transformation and operations issues in the Digital Transformation Era. We have a network of globally based engineers that can solve your business issues whether they are global, regional or locally focused.
Acuative’s WAN architecture and engineering experts are there to help you with robust and scalable designs. Our customer-facing engineers fall into four distinct roles:
- Pre-sales Engineer – works with the client to understand and articulate initial requirements, data gathers and creates multiple options for the solution. Responsible for high level design, bill of materials, creating the Statement of Work and Proof of Concept
- Solution Architect – locks down final design, produces both the detailed high and low level design, responsible for the final review with the client, validating Bill of Materials (BoM), analyzing the site surveys, put together Solutions Requirement Document (SRD), Solutions Design Document (SDD) and As-Built diagram.
- Implementation – first level of escalation during implementation and signs off any completed site. Responsible for putting together run books, staging configuration and deployment.
- Day 2 Support – provides remote engineering support, including Level 3 NOC support, management of run book for NOC, responsible for change management, configuration management and acts as vendor level escalation point.
The Acuative engineering team have subject matter experts covering:
- Managed Networking
- Cloud migration
- Software Defined Networking (SD-WAN)
- Unified Communications
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- IT Service Management
- Security, Identity & Access Management and Firewalls
- Data Center Transition
- Storage (SAN / NAS) and Virtualization
- Wireless Networking
- POS and Mobile POS