Helping companies be ready for what’s next.
At the point of deregulation and the dawn of the data revolution in 1984, founders Vince Sciarra and Rich Ackerman established Acuative. Using an innovative approach unique to the expanding communications marketplace, Acuative emerged as a ground-breaking provider of IT service solutions worldwide.
Thirty four years later, after countless technical trends, business cycles, and industry twists and turns, Acuative continues to break into new dimensions, introducing industry-leading service offerings and helping clients leverage technology to meet their business goals in new ways.
Throughout our history, Acuative has displayed a distinctive, perceptive understanding of our clients’ needs and visions, goals and aspirations. We recognized from the start that our clients’ IT systems and applications were critical to their success.
For our clients, that meant that downtime needed to be minimized, complex technology rollouts simplified, and returns on technology investments maximized.
Over the years we’ve augmented our portfolio, acquiring unique communications and technology organizations, including:
- Thrupoint, Inc., a global provider of IT consulting and professional services.
- Skycom Global
- Prism Innovations, an expert network maintenance contract administration organization.
- Pleiades Communications, a provider of intelligent hardware solutions for integrated access and interactive IP-enabled kiosks.
- Secure Interiors, a provider of cost-effective, high-strength managed Internet security services and regulatory compliance solutions.
Industry expertise is at the heart of our operation, giving our clients the confidence and knowledge that their network is in the hands of a technology leader.
While we feel honored to receive industry awards, and are especially proud of awards we receive from our clients, recognition for our achievements humbles us as well. We are proud of what we’ve accomplished, yet we will never stop striving to achieve even more.
- AT&T Partner Exchange Integrated Solution Award
- General Dynamics IT (GDIT) Quality Service Provider, Bronze Award
- AT&T Partner Exchange Strategic Product Award
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year - Americas East
- Aetna Best Overall Supplier Metric Scorecard
- Five Star Circle of Excellence Award for commitment and support of Cuyahoga Community College's internship and employment programs
- Cisco Customer Satisfaction Excellence Award
- Vertical Market Leader in Communications Award, VAR Business Magazine