Optimize IT/network performance and availability, enhance service levels, and minimize downtime.
Monitoring & Management
Acuative utilizes a wide range of technical skills, management tools, industry best practices and processes that enable us to proactively view and manage the latest technologies for delivering voice, video and data while containing costs and alleviating risk.
PremWatch® monitoring and management is designed to support a wide range of industry leading wireline and wireless equipment solutions. By leveraging our infrastructure management solutions, you will discover a cost effective, non‐disruptive solution that delivers:
- Customized programs to provide end‐to‐end support for your routers, switches, voice systems, servers, applications and network circuits
- Effective incident, problem and change management
- Detection and management of components of your underlying infrastructure ‐
- performance, availability, flow, capacity, application response, and more
- Identification of performance threats before business is impacted
- Prediction of future capacity needs through effective monitoring and data collection, aggregation and tracking including scalable polling and massive data storage
- Improved end‐user performance
- Optional architecture design and development, hardware procurement, on‐site field service, enhanced reporting, and service contract administration
- Fixed price programs with monthly charges that eliminates up‐front, capital expenses and simplifies budgeting
Acuative offers an outsourced help desk alternative that provides technical support to your population of network and computer users. Our services will help you to regain control over your user support and give you the freedom to focus your IT and network staff on their core competencies.
Our people, processes and technology give you the information to identify trends and anticipate training needs, increase responsiveness to your internal customers, and ultimately help you provide quality service to those you service every day. Service desk functions include:
- Network Support
- Application Support
- First-line support for field personnel and their network and computer hardware.
- Warranty repair/replacement order processing
- First-line support for internal employees and their hardware.
- Dispatching an on-site technician from your internal IT department, Acuative Technical Site Specialist or a 3rd party service provider
- Customized 800 Number and Greeting
- Internet Call Tracking Access
- Remote Control Assistance
- Proprietary Application Support