Acuative provides the expertise you need for complete premise wiring and structured network cabling design, installation and testing, and more.
Now you count on a single source to help ensure your physical layer infrastructure supports your network and ultimately, your business goals.
First, we understand your network requirements and develop a plan including recommendations for wiring, cable type and performance.
Next, following TIA standards, code requirements and fire regulations, we complete the installation using our own engineers.
Finally, we provide cable management, testing, documentation and warranty to complete the solution.
Our field service technicians have met rigorous requirements to earn certifications for the design and installation
of cabling to industry standards.
Structured Network Cabling Services include:
- Structured network cabling for voice, data, video
- Services for both existing site renovation and new construction
- Planning and design for physical layer including consulting,
project management and cabling standards development
- Telecommunications room and data center design and build-out
- Wall mount and freestanding cabinets and racks, cable tray and raceways,
patch cords, patch panels, and termination blocks
- TIA 568B installation
- Ongoing maintenance and support
- Certification and qualitative testing
- Moves, adds and changes
- TIA 568B, TIA 569, TIA 570, and TIA 606