Through the inevitable challenges and changing dynamics of a large rollout, particularly those encompassing large domestic or global geographies, Acuative project managers maintain tight control of the entire implementation process and ongoing day-to-day operational needs.
Their playbook features reliable and standardized processes and tools in keeping with industry best practices and Acuative’s quality program, ASE, to develop and execute high-quality rollout strategies for all of your sites.
Our PMI-certified project managers coordinate directly with all Acuative teams involved in supporting your project - field service teams, technical support teams, outside vendors, and other internal departments, from the initial order process through the successful test and verification of the service. Eliminating information silos and fostering collaboration, the project manager makes the all the connections necessary to streamline the implementation while keeping you apprised through every phase of the project:
Acuative’s project management ensures successful fulfillment of your project’s Scope of Work and overall satisfaction.
One of the primary considerations in service selection is the vendor’s ability to provide quality, consistent and cost-effective support. Acuative’s Field Service Technicians are the foundation of our service business. They are the face of our company to our customers and we take that very seriously. Acuative Field Service Technicians are employees of the company. This allows a superior level of control over the qualities of our people, including their experience, tools, training, and an overall corporate culture that is committed to providing superior service, each and every day.
- Multi-level field management in each of 4 regional districts ensures control and accountability
- District Managers – responsible for entire district
- Technical Site Supervisors – responsible for group of Technical Site Specialists
- Lead Technical Site Specialist – complex resolutions; SMEs
- Well-rounded Employee based technical site specialists with an average tenure of seven years
- Experienced in a wide variety of technologies
- Many hold FAA, DOD, DOJ and top secret security clearances
- Cisco red badge
- Cisco Certified Technicians (CCT)
- Specialized equipment to test many types of network technologies at several levels
- Full complement of tools and cable kits
- Communication devices: Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA), laptop, cell phone and internet access
- Acuative van and uniforms
- Spare parts
- Our InsidEdge Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System dynamically routes technicians based on skill set, spares, SLA and location
- Specialists use an EDA to download jobs and customer information, bar coding, signature capture and modem access
- GPS Tracking
- Real-time order submission and updating
- Formal regimen of ongoing classroom and hands-on lab coursework
- Customer service and soft skills
- Specific client process training
- Trained to find and solve the problem – trouble resolution not trouble isolation
- Ability to test and troubleshoot circuits and coordinate resolution with the service provider
- Ability to test and replace faulty cabling during the service call
Service Contract Administration
We’ve got you covered.
Gaps in hardware service coverage, inaccurate asset information, or insufficient response times can suddenly become roadblocks at the worst possible time: when you need to repair a business-critical network asset.
Rely on Acuative’s experienced service contract administrators to ensure that your network assets are properly covered and that you get the right level of support — exactly when and where you need it.
You can trust Acuative to assess, plan, quote and implement the maintenance plan from Cisco and other leading manufacturers that makes the most sense for your network and your budget. We analyze your needs, track your specifics, site by site, manage the renewals and make any changes you may need to ensure that all your network assets are covered.
Whether your business has a few network devices, or thousands, let Acuative handle your service contract administration to reduce your risk of network problems while saving time and money.
- Increase uptime, reduce equipment failures and protect revenue
- Simplify coordination of multiple contract termination dates – eliminate confusion, exposure and budget issues
- Plan and budget accurately for equipment replacement costs – no surprises
- Seamless coverage of all of your sites across your entire network, even those that are geographically dispersed
Securing the right people in the right place. Acuative knows what it takes to succeed on an IT team.
Your team members are your most important asset. You can’t afford to take too long to fill positions or fill positions with the wrong players. Acuative is ready to help.
We’ve spent decades using best practices to seek and place the strongest talent available for key IT roles in all types of organizations. Our extensive database and select partnerships enables us to move quickly to augment your team and keep you moving.
Our goal is to save you time and money while increasing productivity as a result of faster onboarding.
We evaluate your needs, identify the needed skill sets, and deliver the best fit for your team, whether it’s for short- term or long-term augmentation, contract-to-hire or permanent positions.
Areas of Expertise
- IT Service Management
- Security, Identity & Access Management and Firewalls
- System / Network Administrators, Engineers, and Analysts
- Network Architects and Managers
- Project Managers
- Cloud and Office 365
- Cisco and Microsoft Professionals
- Lync, Exchange and Active Directory
- Unified Communications and VoIP
- Data Center and Disaster Recovery
- Storage (SAN / NAS) and Virtualization
- UNIX / Linux / AIX Specialists
- SCCM and SCOM
- VPN and Wireless
- Field Service Technicians
- Onsite Break/Fix, Deskside and Remote Technicians
- Service Desk and NOC Analysts