MONITORING & MANAGEMENT
Acuative utilizes a wide range of technical skills, management tools, industry best practices and processes that enable us to proactively view and manage the latest technologies for delivering voice, video and data while containing costs and alleviating risk.
PremWatch® monitoring and management is designed to support a wide range of industry leading wireline and wireless equipment solutions. By leveraging our infrastructure management solutions, you will discover a cost effective, non‐disruptive solution that delivers:
- Customized programs to provide end‐to‐end support for your routers, switches, voice systems, servers, applications and network circuits
- Effective incident, problem and change management
- Detection and management of components of your underlying infrastructure ‐ performance, availability, flow, capacity, application response, and more
- Identification of performance threats before business is impacted
- Prediction of future capacity needs through effective monitoring and data collection, aggregation and tracking including scalable polling and massive data storage
- Improved end‐user performance
- Optional architecture design and development, hardware procurement, on‐site field service, enhanced reporting, and service contract administration
- Fixed price programs with monthly charges that eliminates up‐front, capital expenses and simplifies budgeting
Acuative offers an outsourced help desk alternative that provides technical support to your population of network and computer users. Our services will help you to regain control over your user support and give you the freedom to focus your IT and network staff on their core competencies.
Our people, processes and technology give you the information to identify trends and anticipate training needs, increase responsiveness to your internal customers, and ultimately help you provide quality service to those you service every day. Service desk functions include:
- Network Support
- Application Support
- First-line support for field personnel and their network and computer hardware.
- Warranty repair/replacement order processing
- First-line support for internal employees and their hardware.
- Dispatching an on-site technician from your internal IT department, Acuative Technical Site Specialist or a 3rd party service provider
- Customized 800 Number and Greeting
- Internet Call Tracking Access
- Remote Control Assistance
- Proprietary Application Support
Part of a fully-managed service, Acuative has launched the Acu-boot device, an automated managed service re-boot device for modems, routers and switches. No configuation is required at site and includes a cloud-based management platform with easy interface.
4G / LTE for out of band management – No connection required to your LAN or WAN
Cellular network agnostic – Dynamically chooses the best carrier per location
Hands off involvement – Reduces the requirement to send an engineer to site or the local manager to get involved
Out of hours operations - Works when the location is closed or locked – controlled remotely
One of the primary considerations in service selection is the vendor’s ability to provide quality, consistent and cost-effective support. Acuative’s Field Service Technicians are the foundation of our service business. They are the face of our company to our customers and we take that very seriously. Acuative Field Service Technicians are employees of the company. This allows a superior level of control over the qualities of our people, including their experience, tools, training, and an overall corporate culture that is committed to providing superior service, each and every day.
- Multi-level field management in each of 4 regional districts ensures control and accountability
- District Managers – responsible for entire district
- Technical Site Supervisors – responsible for group of Technical Site Specialists
- Lead Technical Site Specialist – complex resolutions; SMEs
- Well-rounded Employee based technical site specialists with an average tenure of seven years
- Experienced in a wide variety of technologies
- Many hold FAA, DOD, DOJ and top secret security clearances
- Cisco red badge
- Cisco Certified Technicians (CCT)
- Specialized equipment to test many types of network technologies at several levels
- Full complement of tools and cable kits
- Communication devices: Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA), laptop, cell phone and internet access
- Acuative van and uniforms
- Spare parts
- Our InsidEdge Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System dynamically routes technicians based on skill set, spares, SLA and location
- Specialists use an EDA to download jobs and customer information, bar coding, signature capture and modem access
- GPS Tracking
- Real-time order submission and updating
- Formal regimen of ongoing classroom and hands-on lab coursework
- Customer service and soft skills
- Specific client process training
- Trained to find and solve the problem – trouble resolution not trouble isolation
- Ability to test and troubleshoot circuits and coordinate resolution with the service provider
- Ability to test and replace faulty cabling during the service call
One of the ways we provide you full visibility is through our state-of-the-art portal, giving you access when you need it to track everything in real-time.
Acuative's web portal enables clients to submit orders, view and track their orders, as well as run detailed reports.
The Client Portal utilizes a sophisticated security architecture, which allows clients to create and manage their own company user accounts. A user account may have full or partial rights to various features of the site.
A scrolling report includes:
- Live Ticket Data
- Shows Assigned Technician
- Refresh On Demand
- Row Selection Displays Ticket Data (Order Tracking)
What is FISMA?
FISMA stands for the Federal Information Security Modernization Act. It was passed in 2002 and has currently been updated in 2014 to reflect the latest federal information security standards.
Overall, it introduced requirements for federal agencies to create, document, and implement information security protection programs. It helps to create a set of security guidelines and reduce overall security risk. FISMA introduces a set of standards that your business or federal agency must meet.
The scope of FISMA is actually quite large and extends to businesses who have contracts or provide services to the federal government, and even to government programs such as Medicare.
Failure to comply with FISMA requirements can lead to steep fines, or existing contracts being voided. Still, achieving compliance can be difficult if you don’t know what you’re trying to meet.
How can we help?
Acuative enables US government agencies to achieve and sustain compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Acuative has been evaluated by independent assessors for a variety of government systems as part of their system owners’ approval process. Acuative has helped federal agencies expand cloud computing use cases and deploy sensitive government data and applications in the cloud while complying with the rigorous security requirements of federal standard.
Payment protection you can trust
Protecting digital cardholder data requires adherence to all of the PCI DSS data security standards. Acuative undergoes annual, independent auditing against all of the PCI DSS protocols required for Level 1 compliance to maintain placement on VISA’s list of approved vendors. We’ll make it easy to stay up to date with patches, and give you options for encrypted cloud backup with real disaster recovery capabilities. Whether you’re running your applications in the cloud or on co-located servers, don’t take chances on a data breach of cardholder information.
Penalties for non-compliance and losing consumer trust are never good outcomes. That’s why there’s no substitute for proactive diligence. We’re here to be your watchdogs.